IT Network Engineer - Esbjerg
Are you an experienced IT Network engineer, or do you want to become one?
You will be part of a dynamic working culture with a strong collegial community with excellent development opportunities.
Then you can be our future colleague in our Network team.
Areas of work and responsibility
You will be a part of our highly specialized Network and Telecom team with motivated and helpful colleagues who deliver integrated projects to the offshore, energy and maritime sectors.
The job includes IT Network service, integration, support, and maintenance at our customers’ premises onshore as well as offshore and ships.
You will be responsible for projects from design until they are completed in accordance with the project design, our standards, and integrated at the customer’s site.
Your key roles and tasks will include
- Design, engineering and service of IT and OT Networks for our energy customers.
- Solutions include, but are not limited to, network design, network security, equipment configuration,
acceptance tests at our customers’ sites and maintaining the delivered solution.
- Knowledge of IT networks is mandatory, and knowledge of industrial IT (OT) systems is preferred.
- We expect you to have a relevant technical education, such as an engineer, electronic technician or similar.
You have knowledge within the field of IT networks, or you are motivated to get it.
- Speak and write English.
- Previous work experience from the energy sector is an advantage but not required.
- You plan the tasks given with a focus on the details and can work independently. Always with an overview of your current tasks.
A flat organization with a direct approach to the ongoing tasks and many years of expertise.
Personal and professional development in a dynamic environment, where no two days are the same.
We have a high level of flexibility and always prioritize work-life-balance.
Please do not hesitate to contact Michael Thisgaard at +45 7612 3799
or Henrik Asmussen at +45 7612 3766 if you have any further questions, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to
submit your application as soon as possible.
All applications and inquiries will be handled confidentially. We look forward to hearing from you!
Download as a pdf